Monday, October 27, 2008

Walking to the beat of your own drum . . . priceless

I have said time and time again that my little ones are weird. Maybe weird is the wrong word. Can 2 and 3 year-olds be eccentric? Whatever the word is there is no doubt that my kids define it. And really I think it's great. I have always been a big of fan of those who walk to the beat of their own drum and don't concern themselves with whom is witnessing their "uniqueness". After all I'm from the South where we don't hide our crazies. We put them out there for all the world to see. We honor them and relish in their eccentricities.

And speaking of eccentricities here are a couple of pics of Little Bitty. I had gone upstairs for about 5 minutes. When I came back downstairs this is how I found Little Bitty, drinking her milk and watching Wonder Pets.


Notice that the sunglasses are on upside down. The hat is her brothers and the wooden bead necklace is YaYa's.

Maybe that's why I love the Mastercard commercial with the 3 little boys wearing their backpacks and doing the robot. I'm quite certain my people were the inspiration. (If you don't know what commercial I'm talking about you can check it out here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8



1 comment:

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I love her hat! And the upside-down sunglasses are a nice addition. :)